As a Senior Technical Support, you will work closely with the Training & Competence (T&C) Support Manager, acting as the subject matter expert on behalf of the team.
You’ll ensure application configuration changes are raised, applied and tested to the agreed timescales, as well as maintaining and reporting on T&C related activities and licensing data and providing centralised support for the Quality & Risk Managers (QRMs).
- Maintaining an accurate and up-to-date audit trail of T&C records, licensing and competencies.
- Production of regular and ad-hoc reports / MI for T&C, analysing and providing commentary for monthly MI.
- Working alongside the T&C Support Manager to complete an annual stand-back review, including a proposal report in relation to the validity of the KPIs.
- Monitoring, recording and communicating results from T&C related projects and activities.
- Key involvement in all T&C related projects, liaising with key stakeholders and technology teams to agree work to be completed.
- Using process documents to carry out configuration work on Insight system.
- Producing process documents for new configuration tasks and maintain existing ones.
- Resolving most issues and incidents related to configuration work within Insight system.
- Identifying and making judgements on areas that need improving around configuration within Insight system.
- Identifying and communicating any issues in T&C and licensing.
- Liaising with Senior Quality & Risk Managers (SQRMs), Quality & Risk Managers (QRMs) and Practice Supervisors on all aspects of T&C, including supporting systems and processes.
- Ensuring our T&C framework and documents are up-to-date, and any changes are effectively communicated to Supervisors.
- Ensuring all data is handled and stored securely in accordance with GDPR.
- Engaging with the CII as an accredited body to enable data sharing and progress to centrally record advisers CPD (liaising with Legal and MLRO).
- Ensuring audit actions are completed by given deadlines and to required standards.
- Delivering against any regulatory requirements (e.g. RMAR report).
- Achieving agreed standards of QC results.
What will you need to succeed?
- Experience of the financial services industry, ideally in a T&C support-based role.
- Knowledge of Openwork, the T&C scheme, as well as Openwork’s sales structure and process would be highly desirable.
- Good knowledge of products and related licences.
- Demonstrable focus on customer service and driving process improvements.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to organise own and others’ workloads.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of working with MI, including root cause analysis and identifying trends.
We’re a dynamic, fast-paced and growing business with huge ambition. And we believe this is all made possible by the brilliant people who are part of the Openwork family. We’re investing heavily in the development of our people, continuously striving to give them the platform to reach their full potential. We’re also very proud of our culture, having placed in the Top 100 Best Companies to work for again in 2020!
On top of offering a modern workplace with bags of development opportunities, we also offer a highly attractive benefits package to reward you for your hard work. This includes a competitive base salary, annual bonus, enhanced pension, critical illness cover, income protection and a range of other flexible benefits.
To apply please submit your CV, including a cover note on your salary expectations and availability.
Openwork is fully committed to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience. Our ethos is simply, “Be Yourself – Be Open to equality for all at Openwork.”