As a Provider Management Administrator, you will work as part of the wider Distribution Services team to request and maintain Provider codes for Openwork and Owl Financial applications, systems and partners in accordance with agreed SLAs and standards.
- Administer requests for new starters, change of details, transfers and terminations for Openwork and Owl Financial to agreed standard and procedures.
- Adhere to requests for panel switches across all propositions.
- Ensure work is carried out and recorded for auditing purposes within Openwork’s call logging and/or email system.
- Liaise with FIRST and other key stakeholders with regards to progress of workflow.
- Liaise with Providers to ensure all SLAs are met or exceeded, following up to ensure completed in a timely manner.
- Diagnose and resolve workflow issues accurately ensuring they are logged correctly and either closed or escalated appropriately to Senior Administrator or Team Manager.
- Suggest ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness of tasks performed.
- Provide access to Openwork and Provider systems and services through creation, changes and terminations of accounts, profiles and roles.
- Undertaking regular procedural reviews to ensure up to date and fit for purpose.
- Fully adhere to IT Security policy and procedures.
What will you need to succeed?
- Experience of operating in a busy, multi-tasking role within financial services.
- IT support experience; ITIL Foundation qualification desirable.
- Experience of effectively managing targets, SLAs and complaint handling.
- Confident in call handling, remaining calm under pressure and dealing with difficult and demanding situations.
- Experience and understanding of the needs and challenges of newly Appointed Representatives and Financial Advisers.
- Good basis of FCA regulations and a broad understanding of the financial services marketplace.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to listen and empathise with customers.
- Takes ownership of processes and workflow issues.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Good analytical, root cause analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Good level of technical knowledge, using it to be able to resolve issues and find solutions for customers.
- Well organised, able to manage a range of tasks and adapting to changing priorities whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
We’re a dynamic, fast-paced and growing business with huge ambition. And we believe this is all made possible by the brilliant people who are part of the Openwork family. We’re investing heavily in the development of our people, continuously striving to give them the platform to reach their full potential.
We’re also very proud of our culture, having placed in the Top 100 Best Companies to work for again in 2020. Openwork values and respects individuality and we are committed to building an inclusive culture and environment where you can balance a successful career with your commitments and interests outside of work. We believe that you will bring your best self to work if you are trusted to choose when, where and how you do it.
On top of offering a modern workplace with bags of development opportunities, we also offer a highly attractive benefits package to reward you for your hard work. This includes a competitive base salary, annual bonus, enhanced pension, critical illness cover, income protection and a range of other flexible benefits.
To apply please submit your CV, including a cover note on your salary expectations and availability.