Cares 4 Kids The Openwork Foundation has invited members of Openwork (Partners Advisers, all staff and friends) to sign up to secure a place on their most popular fundraising event. Now in its 17th year the 2017 Cares 4 Kids Cycle Challenge will see the Openwork Foundation riders return to Kerala in Southern India.They were last in Kerala in 2008 and will be returning 27 October – 3 November.
Meaning ‘land of coconuts’, it’s hardly surprising Kerala is almost entirely shaded by a palm canopy. Home to elephants, tea plantations, a world-class cuisine and many adventure travel opportunities, India’s tropical south is the perfect setting for a life-changing adventure.
- Cycle more than 300kms through spectacular scenery and the backwaters of southern India
- Explore historic Cochin, a former Portuguese settlement
- Experience the diverse birdlife of the Thattekkad Bird Sanctuary
- Pedal the backroads through tea and spice plantations
- Catch a glimpse of Kerala's incredible wildlife, including tigers and elephants
To find out more information about the challenge, including the itinerary, or if you would like to register please visit the Charity Challenge website.